+ What Does Savvy Benefits Card Offer?
Savvy Benefits Card offers multiple money saving methods and benefits. It is run by Savant International Limited.
We offer our members a discount facility and a variety of benefits designed to save them money. For example:-
- A discount facility that can be used in the High Street to save money – e.g. Thousands of other stores offer a discount to Savvy Card Members.
- Cashback facility – by shopping online through Savvy Benefits Card portal you can earn cashback on your purchases
- Discount online shopping facility – shop on line through Savvy Benefits Card portal and save money
- Access to a discount food retailer that could save you up to 70% of your weekly shopping. Savvy Card Members benefit from an additional 10% discount
- Access to a mobile phone network that offers great deals on mobile phones and also provides a facility for people that are unable to get a mobile phone contract to get a contract.
- FREE Gadget Insurance
+ Where can I use Savvy Benefits Card?
There is a full list of all the participating outlets in the Members Area. You can also download an app from the Apple Store for use on iPhones and iPads.
+ Will I need to Register My Savvy Card?
No, your Savvy Card is ready to use and does not need to be registered or activated. Simply show the card in participating stores to receive your discount.
+ What Can Savvy Benefits Card Save Me?
By using Savvy Benefits Card and taking advantage of the discounts available, we expect that Members could save in excess of £1,500 per year.
+ How Do I Become a Member of Savvy Benefits Card?
Savvy Benefits Card is available to any member of the UK general public. It is an subscription based membership. To join costs £34.99, then a monthly fee of £19.99. To get your Savvy Benefits Card membership, CLICK HERE
+ What If I wish to Cancel My Membership?
In the unlikely event that you find that you are not using the benefits, you may cancel your membership up to 30 days prior to the expiry of your membership and your renewal date either by calling us or writing to us. Full details of how to do this are in the Terms & Conditions.
+ Who provides the phone contract?
The phone contract is not provided by Savvy Benefits card but a 3rd party company, Halo Mobile Limited trading as Sunshine Mobile.
+ What is my scheme ID number?
Your scheme ID number is 6876
+ I have forgotten my password, what do I do?
When logging into the website, click the ‘forgotten password’ button and follow the instructions.
+ I have lost my Vectis Card. How do I get a new one?
Please email support@SavvyBenefitsCard.com as the Vectis Card is distributed internally.
+ How do I log into the website?
You can log into the website any time using the password and email address you used to register.
+ Who is this scheme available to?
This scheme is available to customers of Savvy Benefits Card plus and their immediate families.